Monday, February 6, 2012

Trash 2 Treasure Tuesday #18

OH. MY. WORD.  My middle child is what I will nicely call a "challenge".  I asked my next-door-neighbor trucker pal to take him with him on his next cross country trip - even offered to pay him - but he didn't bite.  Can you imagine what damage my three year could cause in a big rig?  Let me review a few experiences that have required some discipline over the last few days:
1) Emptied the bathroom trashcan contents into the bathtub, plugged the drain, and then filled 'er up with water.
2) Got big brother's art paint gun and gave his sister lime green highlights and had her say "ahhhhh" as he sprayed the inside of her mouth.
3) Using a barstool, he got a box of thin mints down and managed to eat 3/4 of them before he was caught.
4) Decided it just wasn't right for him and little sister to be playing so well together outside.  Runs in the house, fills up a bucket of water, runs back outside, and dumps it on her.  Seriously?!

Well, since he and lil' sis are both sleeping soundly at the moment (hallelujah) I'd better get this party rollin'!  Such WAY COOL "PINNABLE" stuff ya'll are adding to this party!  Thanks for joining in!

Onto the features from last week's party: 

Pin It The POST WITH THE MOST goes to.............










And now, my little middle child munchkin says, "I've been sitting out way too much!  It's time to party!!!!!"

(doesn't that face just have "I'm full of it" written all over it?)

Trash 2 Treasure Tuesday Rules: 

1.  Your post must be a Trash 2 Treasure, but I'm not picky on the "trash" part!  

If you took something and made it look better - link it up, Baby! :)

2. Place the Party button found on the right sidebar on the post or somewhere on your blog.

3. Please be a GFC follower (click "join this site" on the right sidebar).  This isn't required, but you'll know when the parties are and if you've been featured the next week!

4. Your post can be from 3 years ago, just so it's NEW to Trash 2 Treasure on Kammy's Korner!  I really hate to delete links!!

Please don't link and run!  Visit at least one other link and leave some lovin'. 
Ready, set, LINK! 

16 comments:

  1. You just brought a tear to my eye. Seriously. You like my poem??? And you called me awesome??? You are my new bloggy best friend! You are forever stuck with me! Whenever you need something, you call me, okay? Thank you so much Kammy. Really! This blogging has changed my life in such a good way. I needed it!

    You are too kind. Big Hugs!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. P.S. And your story about your three year old does not surprise me...you know I'm a preschool teacher by day, right? I'll bet he's a cutie!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey, Kammy! thanks for another great party! BTW - one day you'll look back on your son's antics and laugh. My daughter once took a Sharpie to the sofa and my son took all of the kitchen spoons and slid them into the air conditioner vents. Where do they come up with this stuff??

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks a ton for the feature! Linked up again :) AND read the beginning of your post to my teenagers and we all had a good laugh. Sorry, not so funny while your living through it though! I had one of those myself except mine was a girl! LOL

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for the invite to link up - how fun to be in such GREAT company :) I'm following too!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you so much for featuring my bathroom! Thanks too for hosting, I'll try to be back each week. Little Bit from DecorateWithaLittleBit.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. He's pretty cute. I bet he never REALLY does any of that stuff. I'll trade you your middle for my little - ha! Thanks for hosting!! ~L

    ReplyDelete
  8. What is it with those middle children??? Gotta love their spirit! Thanks for the invite to link up and I just love your site. Glad to have found it!

    ReplyDelete
  9. So glad I found your site. Lotsa fun reading along & thanks for hosting a link up! Have a great day!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thanks for inviting me over. Great blog.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh, boy! I can't stop smiling! Once upon a time, I had a three year old boy just like yours! He is 26 now, but you sure brought back some memories! LOL
    Thank you for hosting this party!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Kammy, thanks for hosting a wonderful party with so many beautiful projects.

    ReplyDelete
  13. I am so bad. I do this every once in a while and read half way down, then stop, then start linking up. Then I go back and read the rules, after the fact! And realize I broke one of the rules! Sorry:( You will have to delete one or 2 of my links!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Hi Kammy, thanks for hosting and for your kind comment on my blog I appreciate your effort in speaking spanish but....I know only few words in spanish couse I'm Italian !! Hope to hear you soon!! Eli. (p.s.Your child is simply lovely).

    ReplyDelete
  15. so funny, gotta love little boys....my hubby was laughing too!!!!
    xo

    ReplyDelete

Comments - Next best thing to chocolate! :) Please let me know you visited!