Monday, January 30, 2012

Trash 2 Treasure Tuesday Party #17

Wow, today was a record high in visits thanks to BetterAfter for the clawfoot tub feature!  BetterAfter was my favorite blog before I even knew what a blog was.  I'm sure it's one of your favorites too.   Know what I've been up to this week?  More countertop paint.  That's right, I painted the ugly counter in my bathroom, all the cupboards, gave it some extra perks, and well, you'll just have to stop back in this week for the master bath vanity reveal!  I was so sick of looking at the outdatedness of the whole thing that I decided one morning while still in my jammies to do something about it.  Hey, every other article of clothing in my possession has paint on them, why not my jammer wammers?

Now on to the features from last weeks party.  There were some mighty magnifico projects out there and oh my I don't think I've ever had such a difficult time choosing faves!  Ya'll choose the first one though as the first feature is the POST WITH THE MOST (clicks):

Can you guess what she made this skirt out of??  No, not  a curtain like I'm attempting to make a dress out of at the moment (oh help!), but old T-shirts!!!!  Rita's hubby had an abundance and well let's just say she couldn't just take them to Goodwill!!  I LOVE IT!!!  And she's SO CUTE in it.  Although, I think she'd be cute in a paper bag.


This is one of those you-gotta-see-to-believe redos.  Well okay, so maybe I'm a visual learner?    Not sure.  A slow learner at any rate!  This was a door turned into a headboard and oh my how can you not help but be jealous of Jenny & Ashley's Redo????


I usually pass by bulky and plastic, and so did  Abby from Morning by Morning Productions actually, but  when she couldn't find the perfect vintage little desk for her daughter, she settled for this and I'm glad she did because I just might never look at plastic the same again!  (Apparently everyone else out there loved it too, as it scored the highest amount of "likes"!)

Oh, and if you'd all offer up a prayer on my behalf... I'm potty training my little hooligan princess and let's just say she's getting a head start on the terrible two's and her favorite (and close to only) word is "no".  And not just "no". But "NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO.  No, no, no, no, no, noooooooooo".  This is how she ate lunch today:

By the way, it's actually a great way to keep your kiddo on  the potty chair!! :)


Trash 2 Treasure Tuesday Rules: 

1.  Your post must be a Trash 2 Treasure, but I'm not picky on the "trash" part!  

If you took something and made it look better - link it up, Baby! :)

2. Place the Party button found on the right sidebar either on the post you are linking up or in your linky list on your blog. 

3. Please be a GFC follower (click "join this site" on the right sidebar).  This isn't required, but you'll know when the parties are and if you've been featured the next week!

4. Your post can be from 3 years ago, just so it's new to Trash 2 Treasure on Kammy's Korner!  I really hate to delete links!!

Please don't link and run!  Visit at least one other link and leave some lovin'. 
Ready, set, LINK! 

13 comments:

  1. Thanks Kammy...and good luck! I'll be rooting for you in the battle of the potty! Been through that just a few times myself. We always win in the long run ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love that headbourd! Good luck with potty trainig...still working on that here too. Somehow our mother's managed so we will too! =)

    ReplyDelete
  3. hahahaha - Oh, how I love that picture!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Kammy, wow, brings back memories! Thanks for hosting such a great party! - Lori

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you for the linky party, it's always a great one!

    ReplyDelete
  6. You must host a good party... I keep coming back!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you for inviting me. I'll add your link to my sidebar for Great Link Parties on Tuesdays too! Little Bit from DecorateWithaLittleBit.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR THE INVITE!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi!! I'm a new follower and new to your link parties, from the Latest Find! I'm linking up, also adding your party button to my post as well as my "all the latest parties" page (tab at the top)!! Thanks for hosting, looking forward to more of your link parties! =)
    http://thelatestfind.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi!! I'm a new follower and new to your link parties, from the Latest Find! I'm linking up, also adding your party button to my post as well as my "all the latest parties" page (tab at the top)!! Thanks for hosting, looking forward to more of your link parties! =)
    http://thelatestfind.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. That is too funny! Thanks again for hosting. I knew that headboard would be a feature--it was awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Thanks for this party. I'm new to blogging and I'm linked up and following you. My link posted twice and I couldn't remove one of them. Please remove one for me. I'm so sorry.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Thanks for hosting & for the reminder! :) XO, threemangoseeds.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Comments - Next best thing to chocolate! :) Please let me know you visited!