Monday, December 12, 2011

Trash 2 Treasure Tuesdays #10

Did you see I'm giving away a Shabby Apple Necklace?  

Now then!  Time to see all the wonderful trash you've turned into treasures!  Give me a "T".  "T!!!!".  Give me an "R".  "R!!!!!".  Okay, you know I"m not the cheerleading type... although I sure thought I was good at toe touches as a girl... okay so I could kind of do them on the trampoline!  Now I've had three kids and almost wet my pants when I try to show them my skills.  Anyways, let's see our features from last week!

The Post With The Most:  While many of us are just "redoing", Meg and Mum's is redoing redos!!  So many great "thrash to treasures" on this post, but I think my favorite is the lamp!  

Ayden3So most of you weren't enticed to click the thumbnail that Rita posted on last weeks link party, but DUDES, you TOTALLY. MISSED. OUT.  Click over to see the pair of spiderman nightstands (the before is ACK) and the bed she did for super hero Ayden!  My jaw dropped...  your's just might too!  How 'bout it?

And this...  uhhh.... I just can't find the right adjectives to describe this - it's simply STUNNING!  Beautiful, lovely, gorgeous, exquisite...  yeah I guess those work! :)  Way to go, Design Disorder!
Trash 2 Treasure Tuesday Rules: 


1. You MUST be a GFC follower of Kammy's Korner (click "join this site" on the right)
2. Place the Party button found on the right sidebar either on the post you are linking up or in your linky list on your blog. 
3. Your post MUST be a trash to treasure and link directly to your post, not your blog.
4. Please - your post can be from 3 years ago, just so it's new to Trash 2 Treasure!  I really hate to delete links!!

Please don't link and run!  Visit another link and leave some lovin'. 
Ready, set, LINK! 


6 comments:

  1. Thanks for the feature Kammy! x

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're TOOOOOO sweet!! Thanks again for the feature!! ("yay"-ing and clapping my hands)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Kammy!!! I'm so happy to be back here at your party! I hope you like what I have to share with you this time...an upcycled radio cabinet at #12 and some DIY PB inspired chandelier shades at #14. Have a terrific week and I will see you soon!
    Sherry

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you for the nice comments you left on my blog! Thanks, too, for hosting the party!
    I also wanted to let you know that I really enjoy your blog and have been following you for a little while now.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I hope my link follows your party guidelines...its old stuff repurposed into something new. If not, I understand completely if you need to delete me. I always look forward to your party, so thanks for hosting! take care.

    ReplyDelete

Comments - Next best thing to chocolate! :) Please let me know you visited!