Saturday, December 24, 2011

Christmas Brownie Party Favors

My little kindergartner has the most thoughtful teacher.  I just LOVE going to his classroom; the kids are more than darling, the teacher is great, and it's so neat seeing my son in an environment that he loves.  I enjoy going to classroom parties and I was especially excited this year to see I got to attend his classroom's CHRISTMAS party, not holiday party.  Can I hear it for our small town?!!!  Anyways, his teacher always gives a little gift to the parents who attend.  For the Halloween party we got a little fall themed coaster, flavored tea, and chocolate.  For the Christmas party, we each got a little cookie cutter with a brownie inside, and I immediately thought, now that's cute!  Gotta blog it! :)
If you're anything like me, you keep at least 6 boxes of brownie mix in your pantry at all times.  Hey, you never know when you're gonna need a pan of brownies and you can do a million and one different things with them!  I personally think they make the best crust for a french silk pie, cheesecake, etc.  Anyways, I didn't actually ask Mrs. Brail, but I think it's pretty self explanatory.  Lay cookie cutters on cookie sheet and pour brownie batter into each one.  Back for 10 minutes until done.  She wrapped each one in cellophane and attached a cute Merry Christmas tag.  Wa la - the perfect little party favor!

Merry Christmas, all my dear, sweet readers!!!  May you know the peace that only the Lord Jesus can bring!  And take the time this Christmas to thank Him for sending his son over 2,000 years ago to come into this world as a little baby in a manger that we might be with Him some day! 

For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in Him, should not perish but have everlasting life.  John 3:16.

2 comments:

  1. Wishing you a very Merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Merry Christmas Kammy! I hope you and your family are blessed beyond measure!....Jeanne

    ReplyDelete

Comments - Next best thing to chocolate! :) Please let me know you visited!