Monday, October 31, 2011

Trash 2 Treasure Tuesdays #4

Trash 2 Treasure Tuesday last week had some awesome posts.  I get so many new ideas I never know where to start, get overwhelmed, and end up doing same ole' same ole'.  Someone kick me in the pants.
 First up is the Post With The Most:


And then there's one of my favorites on the list, probably because I just could never manage to pull something like that off!  If the back of the chair looks to complicated to reupholster, I just yank the ugly fabric off, paint the wood underneath and call it a day!  Check out this fabulous chair makeover by Kristen and Cara over at Inspired Home.  
And last but not least, I've always had a soft spot for toile and I'm sure if she got these two table at a yard sale somewhere, they probably got passed over a few hundred times by others before she picked them up.  Yeah, us junkin' girls have an eye for potential!  Way to go with these, Kim!


Rules:


1. You MUST be a GFC follower of Kammy's Korner (click "join this site" on the right)
2. Place the Party button found on the right sidebar either on the post you are linking up or in your linky list on your blog. 
3. Your post MUST be a trash to treasure and link directly to your post, not your blog.

Now go grab two of the best things on earth: A cold Mountain Dew and a bag of Doritos and PARTAY!!



9 comments:

  1. Thanks for hosting! The were great Features!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the party invitation! I look forward to exploring your site!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for hosting Kammy! Your features are lovely! Thank you for the invite and the sweet comment on my blog. Happy Halloween!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for hosting another great link party! I love your features! Your blog is great!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for inviting me over! :)

    Clydia - threemangoseeds.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. thanks kammy for inviting me:) not sure how to fix the link since i entered/linked directly to my blog rather than the actual post......ugh!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow! I am completely humbled to be on this feature list. Thank you so much for including me!
    I am linking up again, your blog is so fun!
    Kim@reposhture.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Omgosh---what a surprise!
    I was coming to check out what fun thing you were posting on today, and see MY project! Thanks Kammy--you're truly the sweetest!
    Catherine

    ReplyDelete

Comments - Next best thing to chocolate! :) Please let me know you visited!