Friday, October 22, 2010

Best. Apple. Dip. EEEEEEVER!!!

Okay guys, this one's a cinch.  Mom and I can sit and eat it with a spoon.  Forget the apples!

Here goes:

Package of cream cheese, softened.  Add a little shot of vanilla extract and a few heaping spoonfuls of brown sugar.  Maybe... 1/4 to a 1/2 a cup??  Ya'll know I don't measure anything.  Whip 'er up with a mixer (or a fork if you don't wanna get all that paraphernalia out) and dip in those honeycrisps.  Or, whatever apples are on sale this week of course!   And then, tell me that isn't the best apple dip you ever had.  Dare I say, better than carmel?

Disclaimer: This is not a Kammy original. I credit this to a friend who gave me the low down on this best-ever dip a few years ago, and my apple-eating habits have never been the same.  Or as healthy.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments - Next best thing to chocolate! :) Please let me know you visited!